What is Medicare Advantage?
Medicare Advantage, also known as Part C, include Part A (Hospital) and Part B (Medical). It is provided through private insurance companies approved by Medicare.
How do I choose my Doctor?
Typically you have to use plan doctors through an HMO, or PPO network. What are the Differences between these?
- You have to stay in the network for service. If you go out of the network you have not coverage. (Except in emergencies)
- You typically have to have a referral to see a doctor
- You have to have a Primary Care Physician
- Your care, overall, is more closely managed in an HMO, and in return your copays are usually lower than a PPO
- You have the flexibility to see doctors in and out of network. Although Out of Network doctors will cost more
- You can see a specialist without a referral
- You have a bit more control over your health, and in return, your copays may be slightly higher than an HMO
How Much does it Cost?
- Most people pay the Part B premium
- If the plan has a monthly premium, you must pay that in addition to the Part B premium
- You pay copays or coinsurance for covered services. Costs and rules vary by plan.
Please provide your information below to request a quote on a new Medicare Advantage Plan.
We will not spam. But we do ask for you email address and/or phone number, so we can help you